Ceramic Underbody UP 400ml Aerosol
The Buzzweld Ceramic Underbody UP 400ml Aerosol is an exceptional anti-corrosive clear lacquer that will offer protection for the underbelly of your vehicle, but it doesn’t come with enough time to wait before applying this product! The short term benefits of oils and waxes make it worth trying out.
UP uses a semi cure lacquer carrier, that dries properly, but is heavily fortified with a VCI content for NANO (mono molecular) local protection of areas not even coated by the product, as well as being infused with borosilicate glass flake for additional strength, abrasive resistance and porosity resistance.
- See through UP. does not hide existing problems. Issues can be spotted as they occur and maintained accordingly.
- UP DESTROYS WATER SURFACE TENSION, allowing it to be applied to wet surfaces, rust, and forms a fully sealing hydrophobic protective coating.
- LOW reactivity. U.P. is compatible with most existing paints and treatments making it ideal as a Patina Preserver, and a topup protection system.
- EXTREME creep from absorbtion, as well as capilary action.
- U.P. flows in between spot welds, and absorbs into corrosion forcing out the residual moisture and air, suffocating the ability for corrosion to continue.
- COST EFFECTIVE. U.P. 1000ML Schultz tin will treat up to a larger 4×4
- TIME effective. a U.P. underbody treatment can be completed in as little as 2 hours.
- FAST CURE. U.P. can be touch dry in as little as 30 minutes.
- High temperature tolerance. Survives on the exhaust system up to but not including the downpipe.
- Forces out moisture from wiring looms, and electrical connectors.
- Presents an easy to clean, hydrophobic surface.
- Vehicle underbody stays dryer for longer, and holds less water in adverse conditions.
- does not wash off or evaporate
- TOUGH- Difficult to remove even with a 155C steam cleaner
- Dries properley, does not wash away, or attract dirt/ debris
- Makes maintenance work ALOT easier- cleaner, drier, less rust.
- EASY to weld, or prepare an area that has been treated.
- Lacquer Based- Tough, and dries properly.
- Hydrophobic- Sheds water before and after application
- VCI- None tech, provides a mono molecular coating over local areas and cavities.
- Self healing due to high levels of VCI
- Can be applied to a wet or dry substrate
- 36 months average life expectancy
- Chemical Resistant
- High temperature tolerance
- Lowest prep product on the market.
- Removes moisture from electronics/ connections. Will creep up wires limiting oil transfer/ corrosion within shielded wiring
- Nightmare to remove once applied, even with a steam cleaner. We recommend UP when you do not plan to switch to another product at a later date. Can be removed via abrasion.
- Very sticky to apply before its cured- 2+ weeks to remove from hair
- Solvent- recommend painting mask A1 P2 for application, and goggles